Italian Pasta Recipe is a simple and delicious dish made with a classic tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese. It’s a great weeknight meal that’s easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser. It’s seafood.
Secondly, cook the Italian Pasta Recipe al dente. Then, toss the pasta with the sauce, which is made with crushed tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Finally, add Parmesan cheese at the end to give the dish a rich and flavorful finish.
- For a richer flavor of Italian Pasta Recipe then, use guanciale instead of pancetta.
- If you don’t have Parmesan cheese, Then, you can use a combination of Parmesan and Romano cheese.
- If you don’t have Pecorino Romano cheese, you can use grated Asiago cheese.
- To make the pasta ahead of time, cook it according to the package directions and then drain it. Toss it with a little olive oil to prevent it from sticking together. Next, Store the pasta in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Place the pasta in a large skillet and heat over medium heat until heated through. Serve hot. Then, add the pancetta and the egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Use fresh pasta. Fresh pasta will give the dish a better texture and flavor.
- Use good quality pancetta or guanciale. The quality of the pancetta or guanciale will make a big difference in the flavor of the dish.
- Use freshly grated Parmesan cheese and Pecorino Romano cheese. The freshest cheeses will give the dish the best flavor.
- Don’t overcook the pasta. Overcooked pasta will make the dish mushy.
- As a result, Toss the pasta with the eggs and cheese immediately after draining it. This will help to cook the eggs and create a creamy sauce.
- Finally, Serve the pasta immediately. italian Pasta is best served hot and fresh.
Easy and Delicious Italian Pasta Recipe
This pasta dish is versatile and can be customized to your liking. You can add different types of pasta, such as spaghetti, penne, or rotini. You can also add different toppings, such as fresh basil, toasted pine nuts, or grated Parmesan cheese.
No matter how you make it, this Italian pasta dish is sure to be a hit. So gather your ingredients and get cooking!
Here are some additional details that you can add to the description:
- The dish is made with simple, everyday ingredients that are easy to find.
- The recipe is easy to follow, even for beginner cooks.
- The dish is versatile and can be customized to your liking.
- The dish is delicious and satisfying.
- The dish is a great way to use up leftover pasta.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 15 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce.
- Toss to coat and serve immediately.
Serving Size 500
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 550kcal
- Calories from Fat 50kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 15g24%
- Saturated Fat 5g25%
- Total Carbohydrate 70g24%
- Protein 20g40%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- For a creamier sauce, add 1/2 cup of heavy cream or half-and-half to the sauce in step 5.
- For a spicier sauce, add more red pepper flakes to taste.
- Serve the pasta with your favorite toppings, such as grated Parmesan cheese, fresh basil, or toasted pine nuts.